My new 90g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1023511_0_f7fc11b88f4504f1d2c53f7cf58ddf21.jpg

sorry best pic i could get.. new bumblebee think its a male
img_1023511_1_4242dea1d34873974ae33721a0c30a09.jpg

2 new Yellow Labs

Wow! I am jealous. Your tank looks straight-up awesome with your new light! I can't wait to see this tank full of happy little mbuna.

I'm working on both lol. ran out of rocks to use im my yard.. and i have no near by creeks or anything... so i am out of opitions unless i start paying for them that isnt gonna happen

img_1025065_0_fa73977925ef082b847bf0b9a2e48bb2.jpg
added some needed rocks.. i know i know you still need more.. and get a background

looking good...One thing we fish lovers have to keep in mind is that this ADDICTION is a WIP (work in Progress). Take your time. Do it right dont settle you'll never be happy...Hence I've been through so many changes...lol..BTW where did the blue light come from?? looking for one for my 125..

got my light from fishneedit.com. and thanks about time someone says something nice without telling theres something else that needs to be done

which lights did you choose on that site?? i'm new to this whole lighting thing...with my 125(craiglist) it came with standar hood lights. ie he gave me 3 36 inch light strips?? lol..have to upgrade..but not looking to break the bank

which lights did you choose on that site?? i'm new to this whole lighting thing...with my 125(craiglist) it came with standar hood lights. ie he gave me 3 36 inch light strips?? lol..have to upgrade..but not looking to break the bank
are you going to grow plants? what are the demensions of your tank?

if i can bring th height of my canopy up i can hang the 2 36 inches from the inside of the canopy...if not i'll go with the hanginf with the pipe that i saw a mbr post on this site. seemed pretty cheap...way cheaper than 6ft lights anyway...anyway anyhow DIY...Poor man got poor ways..lol

yeah, id thought about getting two 30" lights for mine, then i found out that for not much more, i could go with a 60" fixture. Id thought about getting a 5' shoplight and hanging above mine, takes the same bulbs as a t-8 fixture i believe... poor mans lighting system lol

i got the t5/ho 2 light 48 in kit for think it was 79 bucks

Back
Top Bottom