My new 90g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Update:
Took my giant piece of dw out of my tank due to the fact that it would not stay sunk.. will post new pics shortly

What you do is get a traah can and soak it there so you dont have to worry about it. Just go ti the trash can 1 a week and check on it and thats all.

my remedy for that is to anchor the dw with fishing line to some rocks....thats what i'm doing..i have some square rocks i got from HD for about .97...I have the rocks tucked under my sand to give my dw anchor and top rocks stability

well dont let it go to waste..lol...if i were around you i'd take it off you hand...i just paid 50 bucks.for a xtra large piece...mi

img_1026945_0_bd8de088c2a854d2109bf03ca81cc92a.jpg

img_1026945_1_a490b26293afa03293a1ce906cb322f0.jpg

img_1026945_2_1b78b2a7bf4ed5a694e76fa02d7cad32.jpg

yeah i looked at that the 24 in glass tops wont fit i have a set... i even tried the top on my 55 they are 2 wide

hey i went and bought the beloved blue lights...Think i went a bit overboard got a coral life 420 actinic..Thinking it would be a level blue..haha..lil did i know it was next to purple on the color wheel.I aligned it with my stock bulb and it makes for a beautiful color >>>HOWEVER, that means light only on one side of set up or one side purple one side white...any suggestions???i do like the way it makes the fish look when they are side by side...

leave the blue on at night? thats what i did on my 55, now mine is a 48" bulb so i dont have to worry about it... or, you could always get actinic on both? depends on whether you want them on during the day or not, because theyre not all that bright during daylight hours. Oh and sonoma, tanks looking good dude

Went to Petsmart and my daughter she wanted another fish so she picked out a Red Zebra

img_1027227_0_e1e71d6f49cc61bb88efbe01ac259e88.jpg

Wow it looks awesome! The red zebra looks really cool especially with the contrast of the yellow one next to it.

yep my daughter has good taste in fish.. of course my wife is saying its gold and asking why cant we buy 27 cent goldfish

I got banned from the lfs...my lady told me i could not go to the lfs this weekend. WHo's she to tell me!?! Thats ok next time i'm in there i'm spending a ton of money..

I got banned from the lfs...my lady told me i could not go to the lfs this weekend. WHo's she to tell me!?! Thats ok next time i'm in there i'm spending a ton of money..
its called being in a relationship... get a tank for her, let her decorate it and put what fish she wants in it... worked for me :)

Back
Top Bottom