My new (somewhat new) 90 gal reef tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Saw that you are in Naples. Check out Eco Reef corals. Tell Donna and Chet that Shaw says hi. Their store is very nice.

Well. The good news is that my LFS can now pay the power and water bill thanks to me. Bought 7 new corals today. Will post pics later

Oh yeah. And I'm going to look at a 225 halon tomorrow. It's on craigslist for 600 with everything. So the 90 may be getting sold soon. Lol

Well I did it again. Lol. Went to a different lfs and brought home some more stuff. Plus I am going to a frag auction this weekend. Pics to come soon. That is if anyone reads my thread :(

I have been reading it...just "stalking" though :). I am pretty jealous of a frag auction...how cool is that!! Nice tank too!

Lol. Thanks. I thought I was posting just for me. I'm acclimating corals now. Will post pics later. And yeah- the auction will be cool. There's over 200+ pieces being auctioned. I already went through the lists and picked the ones I want out. Let's hope I can get some. I especially want the Aussie elegance coral. There's two. So I'm bringing a game face!

Lol...where r u from? There in nothing cool like that at any of my LFS's!! Boring ol Texas!

I'm in SW Florida. My LFS isn't hosting it. It's actually a local club! So cool. Maybe look around where you live for a SW club and you never know- they may host frag swaps!

Awesome....will do! By the way your tanks looks awesome and the hood matches perfectly!

Awwwww. Thank you! Here are the corals from tonight...

View attachment 56394

View attachment 56395

Orange and green doughnut coral ( for my husband- the Miami hurricanes fan)

View attachment 56396

Orange and grey lobo. Though I'm not exactly sure on the type. Can anyone help me on this? The LFS just said lobo. But there are many different types! Need to know for my livestock journal. Thanks.

The snail thing looks like a stomatella snail. Harmless, if so. How much did you pay for that huge acan colony? And the donut coral is nuts. They get huge and are so cool!

Back
Top Bottom