My snails dont like lettuce?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZomB

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So i added a large piece of lettuce to the bottom of my tak last night but when i got up this morning there were no snails on it at all. I know there's at least 20 small snails in the tank minimum.

So do my snails not like a round british lettuce? Do they have a preferred type of lettuce? Or do i have a different type of snail that has a sophisticated palette?

Also what are my other options for removing them please? Im thinking of gettng 1 or 2 clown loaches soon would that be any good? Thanks.

ZomB said:
So i added a large piece of lettuce to the bottom of my tak last night but when i got up this morning there were no snails on it at all. I know there's at least 20 small snails in the tank minimum.

So do my snails not like a round british lettuce? Do they have a preferred type of lettuce? Or do i have a different type of snail that has a sophisticated palette?

Also what are my other options for removing them please? Im thinking of gettng 1 or 2 clown loaches soon would that be any good? Thanks.

What size tank if its not atleast a75g then dont get clown loaches go with yoyo loaches instead

Back
Top Bottom