myinfo button

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

greenmaji

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've tried using the new myinfo button below peoples posts and I get a blank popup.

browser FF v1.5.0.1
popup blocker disabled for AA
cookies enabled for AA

I havn't tried deleteing the cookie just yet.. or deleting the cache.
I was just wondering if this was a known problem or if it was just something I need to work on, on my end.

thanks in advace FF. :p

Button works fine for me with BlackSoul. I see the following in your myInfo.

75 gallon Ocianic.. 3/8" glass
Not currently up and running
tap water peramiters known.. PH ~8.0. and KH hardness of 6
Got a new testkit! but my PH is a little high for my KH I think.. tested for PO4 and there might be .05ppm thinking that might have something to do with it..

Thats using FF 1.5.01 and IE 6.0.2900

You might have to enable the pop up window. I have pop ups disabled in general, but I allow pop ups from Aquarium Advice. Go to Tools>Options>Content (from the very top of the window) to change your settings. I have the check mark in Block Popup Windows, but over to the right you can click on Allowed Sites and enter AA's address.

Works on my system at home and at work using both browsers with BlackSoul.

When testing this feature on the testing site I had issues with the box only being white but that was because I needed to load the stylesheet for the style in the popup box. Unless you got some kind of setting not permitting the loading of the cascading style sheet for the popup it should load just fine.

I tried deleting the site cookies and the browsers cache still no luck.
I think Im going to try to look at it in IE and if it works I will be uninstalling and then reinstalling Firefox.. that should fix it

this might help fix the hichups Ive been having with Firefox lately.

thanks again.

fishfreek.. I thought I'd let you know I got it fixed.

I had a bad file in my Aplication Data. Reinstalling firefox wasn't enough I had to delete the application data for firefox to get it working properly.

I think It might have been from were I had installed firefox back when it was in early beta and hadn't reformated since then, I had similar problems for quite some time I just couldnt figure out what exactly to do to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom