Need help with...rehoming?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smcoyle87

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ultimately I know this is just a decision I am going to have to make. However, I figured I should probably get some opinions from other people who actually know about fish.
I currently have a 45g with a pair of kribs, 7 harlequin rasboras, one "leftover" emperor tetra and one rainbow shark. Before I go on I must elaborate. This rainbow shark is still young and the most mellow rainbow shark I have ever seen. I mean he literally does not actively seek out targets for his "aggression." He claimed his territory and just hangs out all day long. No problems. Anyway, This is only his home until I get a bigger tank. (I realize I'm lucky to get a mellow shark too!)

Back to the topic at hand, my kribs have been breeding SO MUCH! HAHA I have juveniles in 3 different tanks! I can't keep raising fry. I love them, but I can't...

Should I just try and rehome the female or male? Maybe just separate them for a little? Lol
I don't know what to do...

Anyone else have this sort of dilemma??

Steve

i would leave the fry in the tank, and let nature take it course. perhaps the shark will eat them

Back
Top Bottom