New 100G long tank Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyway to tell if there's leaks on the bottom pane? I didn't drop any rocks last night put I did pour sand in from the top. I'm just finding a bead around the tank which I think is do to having the RODI unit in and out and spilling water. I didn't hear anything crank last nor have I heard anything crack today. It's just kinda bugging me now. Haha

I had a tank one time that leaked at the bottom, the water would slowly fill the gap up between the glass and bottom trim and overflow out the lowest corner. So if it is leaking you will know it and it will probably get faster as you fill the tank up.

Sweet! I actually figured it out! Dang gasket in the overflow box was to loose! Leaked water from the back and made a bead around take. Talk about sweating!

Sweet! I actually figured it out! Dang gasket in the overflow box was to loose! Leaked water from the back and made a bead around take. Talk about sweating!

So I got everything tightened up.. only problem is the bottom of one of the check valves is leaking decently. It's already pretty tight so I had to silicon it up. Letting it dry for tonight and hopefully the silicon will work its magic. I'll check in tomorrow once it's dried.

Lol new tanks are always scary, I leak tested both of mine outside before finally filling them up

Back
Top Bottom