New apisto rescape!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is the light a clip on or what are you you using for the suspension part. I want to suspend my satellite light above my tank, and I can't hang from ceiling

Is the light a clip on or what are you you using for the suspension part. I want to suspend my satellite light above my tank, and I can't hang from ceiling

i made a bracket out of 3/4 " pvc and spray painted it black. Zip ties did the rest! Its a finnex stingray

What plants are going in buddy?
It's all crypts and anubias. . So easyyyyyyyy!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

A ton of crypts (wendtii, undulata) are on the way. Probably more than you need. My shrimp tank needed the plants to be thinned out; the crypt canopy was so thick it made the tank appear dark. You can reuse the box as a beer cooler.
Are Apistos jumpers? That glare is strong from the glass top IMO. Would egg crate work in its place? Just saying because I had the same effect from a glass top once. Made a baffle for it (basically a black, thick blotter mat cut to fit) to block the reflected light. Idea from OS.

Glare looks way worse in photo, it's not really that bad.. can't wait for the plants man!!

Glare looks way worse in photo, it's not really that bad.. can't wait for the plants man!!

Mine was like staring at the sun!
They should be there on Wednesday. Wrapped in plain brown paper "for your privacy" :)

Woop.woop

Attachments

• 1416362007553.jpg
    1416362007553.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 62
Finally! Break out the bbs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Got it!!! Dude..like 100 free swimmers..does this mean I know what I'm doing yet;)

I would say you have an idea like the rest of us lol

I wish.. apparently they like tetra blackwater... yep.. I'm def. An expert! So.. same as the cacs?? Frozen bbs and decapped eggs?

I wish.. apparently they like tetra blackwater... yep.. I'm def. An expert! So.. same as the cacs?? Frozen bbs and decapped eggs?

Light up a cigar! Congrats!

Don't do it unless you want to be single lol.

Hahah I wouldnt.. between the 9 corys and 15 odd tetras... ain't happening:)

Back
Top Bottom