New Fish Today :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scottyhorse

Aquarium Advice Addict
Got some new fish today for two tanks- 28g hex, and a 5.5gallon.
For the 28g:
1 Angel Fish
2 Mollies
5 or 6 Platies
Fish before:
1 BN Pleco
1 Male Guppy
5 Cardinal Tetras

(Yes, before the hate starts, I know the tank is overstocked. I have PLENTY of other tanks running, if I need to, I can move fish around. No hate :cool: )

For the 5.5g:
1 Male Betta!
He's a blue/green butterfly delta tail :) He seems very interactive with me, very healthy, (shocking) and looks like he will be a character!

All are from Petco, since the LFS was closed. Also got some good looking plants (Anubias and a Crypt, I think, not sure if its a crypt or what)

I will post pictures in the morning!

Also, I need to boil some driftwood. Dumb question - is the pot safe for food use afterwards? I'd get in soooo much trouble if we had to throw it out afterwards... Ha. I'd run it through the dishwasher but just wanted to make sure :)

The pot will be fine. Just normal washing is fine. Im not going to hate, just going to say that with such a small footprint you could have build up nitrites quickly. But all the fish are pretty hardy, and you have more room if they need to be evacuated. Get those pics! I want to ID the plant! I LOOOOOOVE all cryptos

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom