New Neons :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
stingrays4 said:
Hi very nice set up(y) size isn't every thing:oops::ROFLMAO: So what's the next stage?

Was thinking of adding live plants, obviously bolstering the glow light school to 6-8 and possible addition of honey gourami.

Not gonna do too much as I will be getting a much larger tank early next year and I'll need all the cash possible :D

Hi that's great news:D how big is big? Yes best plan to keep things steady till you get your new aquarium:dance: will be an addition or replace this set up? Hope you are having a great weekend(y)

stingrays4 said:
Hi that's great news:D how big is big? Yes best plan to keep things steady till you get your new aquarium:dance: will be an addition or replace this set up? Hope you are having a great weekend(y)

Well if I can find £200 I can get a 110 gal tank :O

Also I think it will replace this tank, then this one will be a hospital/QT tank :)

Hi that's a BIG tank:dance:. Be a shame to see the little tank go though:( will it be for the same type of fish or different? Also just remember best advice i ever had was with a bigger tank think the same decor - just bigger:lol: good luck in getting the tank(y)

stingrays4 said:
Hi that's a BIG tank:dance:. Be a shame to see the little tank go though:( will it be for the same type of fish or different? Also just remember best advice i ever had was with a bigger tank think the same decor - just bigger:lol: good luck in getting the tank(y)

Ok well the Gf has just said no to the 110 gal :(

Said the flat isn't big enough (big enough for 9 rats though :()

When we move in the summer I will get a big tank!

Maybe settle for a 50 now? Hahaha

stingrays4 said:
Hi that's the spirit build up to it:lol: perhaps get a smaller telly:whistle:

Haha I dunno, I love my 32" tv now lol.

Seriously the rat cages about 3' x 1.5' x 3' each and we have 2 of em!

I could easily fit a big tank if not for them! Raaaaaaage :S

Hi blimey they are BIG:eek: tell her to get gerbils they are smaller and have smaller cages so you could have a bigger tank then:whistle: Also you could put your telly higher so you could put a tank underneath it?:angel: How are the fish doing?

The tank is doing great, water is clear and the fish are happy.

Well since I can't get a mega tank I'm gonna get a small tank (5-10 gal) and it will be a planted betta haven.

Probably use the gravel from my current tank and fish less cycle it so it'll be ready for the betta :)

Can't wait to find the right tank, don't know where to get small tanks tho :(

Hi i recently got an Fluval edge 23 litre about 5 gallons. I am going to set up this up as a planted shrimp tank:). I got this set up from my local Maidenhead aquatics:) so if you have one near you it could be well worth a look for a set up your after? Also Amazon could be worth a look?:)
Have a great Christmas Scouser:D

stingrays4 said:
Hi i recently got an Fluval edge 23 litre about 5 gallons. I am going to set up this up as a planted shrimp tank:). I got this set up from my local Maidenhead aquatics:) so if you have one near you it could be well worth a look for a set up your after? Also Amazon could be worth a look?:)
Have a great Christmas Scouser:D

You have a great Christmas too :)

And I'm gonna be waiting till next year so hopefully I can find something lol :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Gotta long day ahead and a very poorly tummy to contend with, well I'm sure some lamb or turkey/chicken/goose will help ;)

Hope you all got the gifts you wanted and gave the gifts people loved, so last time; Merry Christmas!!

Hi hows the tummy Scouser? hope its OK?:( Did you get anything exciting for Christmas? I got a few fishing DVDs and loads of choccies:oops:

Back
Top Bottom