New South American Tank ?'s

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Agree do something cool or do nothing! That's where I'm at doing nothing new world lol.

Ha! Let him do what he wants! I definitely see you. Guys point but its his first foray away from Africans! Drop the hammer tex! He's got years to "graduate" to the fancier stuff! The way he's buying tanks it'll be soon! Lol

Agree do something cool or do nothing! That's where I'm at doing nothing new world lol.

If my rams don't work out ( my tap waters way allalike and hard) I plan to try fancy apistos ( my single one i have in there doesnt look so good or happy yet) or possibly that cool smaller ca/sa that you all have suggested. My feeling is if its awesome and rare and your centerpiece fish then shipping is worth it in the long run.

If my rams don't work out ( my tap waters way allalike and hard) I plan to try fancy apistos ( my single one i have in there doesnt look so good or happy yet) or possibly that cool smaller ca/sa that you all have suggested. My feeling is if its awesome and rare and your centerpiece fish then shipping is worth it in the long run.

I have a virtually empty 45. So I'm still working on finding something for it but i want to stay local. In the mean time i have Africans, rams and apistos to work on.

I have a virtually empty 45. So I'm still working on finding something for it but i want to stay local. In the mean time i have Africans, rams and apistos to work on.

I have the same with the exception of an empty tank! Boooo! Maybe if I buy my wife something nice I can get a 40 for my hallway!

Well guys I'm sold on a firemouth ill be hunting one down soon as much as I dislike petco that's where I'm gonna start my search!

Yea I've heard of this place. I'm just concerned with prices and the drive. It's not that bad but still.

Thats why i say call first they will give you a price if they can get them.
The Neolamprologus multifasciatus I got were $4.99
A.Heckelli $7.99
Not sure how good this is but I know the multis at aquarium adventure were about $20 A piece They have had some F0's the last time I was there too but I dont remember what they were.

A lot of firemouths will look bland at stores. Put them on dark substrate alone or among fish where they'll be the king of the tank, and their colors will really come out. A lot of people that say firemouths are bland haven't seen a fully grown adult male in person.

A lot of firemouths will look bland at stores. Put them on dark substrate alone or among fish where they'll be the king of the tank, and their colors will really come out. A lot of people that say firemouths are bland haven't seen a fully grown adult male in person.

Do you have pics of your fm..?

here's mine, he's a baby. ask 5x5 for a pic of his adult male during breeding time

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130713_143452.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130713_143452.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 58
Back
Top Bottom