Ok ladies! Need fashion help! (men's opinions welcome too)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8O Beautiful!!! Your nails are really pretty, and thats a astonishing color for your hair, very very beautiful indeed. I am jealous<3

thanks Rach!

Menagerie, you should talk to my mother, you're the only other one besides her that wants me to cut my hair :roll:

Hmmm. It's a funny thing about haircuts (I don't have much). People tend to be overly critical about how they think their hair looks (especially lenght). It's almost like a badge.

Personally, I think any cut that flatters your face works. I find that the right "do" is much more appealing than lots of length. I vote for the cut. JMO.

I'd cut it also to try and limit the fly aways. I know it's common among women when their hair gets longer, but the less often it's cut, the more fly aways you will have. And I don't mean chop it off to nothing, just cut maybe 6 inches off to get the ends even and more "together".

My hair is not quite as long as yours, Lori, but mine's about waist-length. I get it cut (TRIMMED!! Never say "cut" to a stylist!! :lol: ) twice a year. One time I actually had a nightmare that my hair was real short! 8O

I like your color too -- what brand of color did you use? I like Loreal Superior Preference for my length/ends. Twice a year also I get highlights around my face, and I color the rest myself with the Loreal. The ends of my hair tend to turn blond over time, so I color them back in. If the beauty shop did that, they would charge me two prices, one for highlights and one for the ends. It's fair, I suppose, lol, but it's just as easy to do the end part myself.

Do you have a Sally Beauty Supply store near you? I like their Ion Repair Solutions deep conditioner packet. It took almost a half hour to comb through all my hair because it was getting so dry. I used this conditioner and I couldn't believe how soft it was. Really, it was like brand-new hair again!

Woah! when did this turn into a vote to get my hair cut? It's not happening! no way, no how...I do get me hair trimmed. The reason there was so much frizz is that I had just come home from my hour commute with the windows down. It was 92 degrees out, but I like to feel the wind!

An t-iasg, I used the new Garnier Fructis coloring system...I usually have to use two bottles for my hair, but this one only took one! The hair color was called Sangria.

Woah! when did this turn into a vote to get my hair cut?
Because AA members give advice on things even when it's not needed. I have always thought that tank of yours was overstocked too....

laughabove.gif
You guys are too serious!

Ok, here are two pictures of my hair:
img_459786_0_b32991aa168d3a9043db6e6ac341fc81.jpg

img_459786_1_fd48d28f30d47c59fe2640473b77034c.jpg

and a picture of my brother and (ugh) sister-in-law
img_459786_2_d2920c44d51eb92df52e4addbca138ec.jpg

thanks! I had my hair done, I couldn't of had the patience for those braids AND to straighten my hair!

The dress from the back was very pretty...didn't like the front too much though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom