Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks buddy. It just seems like every time I sit in front of my tank all I can hear is the jiggle from jeopardy. Hahaha

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Love your pics BigRed! Crazy colors going on, the rainbow ric is beautiful. I was looking at one online with envy yesterday! My husband is in BIG trouble because my tiny 14 gallon is not going to hold everything I see that I want!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Love your pics BigRed! Crazy colors going on, the rainbow ric is beautiful. I was looking at one online with envy yesterday! My husband is in BIG trouble because my tiny 14 gallon is not going to hold everything I see that I want!!

Thanks :), and yeah that tends to happen in this hobby (especially nanos :eek: ) but once you fill this one it's a great excuse to start a second :D

I get the feeling that the birds is about to take off, new "nubs" are forming pretty much daily.
img_3020621_0_52fadcc23a5b4b58e44077bf08308ec9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And a shot of the whole arch, finally got a little color on it :)
img_3020621_1_e1cbd4ef0f102589c070f60fa3877d7a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Jealous of your birds nest! I have that & a blue maxima on the top of my list for my next tank ( or if/when I upgraded lighting in this one).

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

You probably have mentioned this before but what lighting are you running for your ricordias. I'm looking into starting a ricordia garden and love how your light makes them look!

Do you think this would be a good choice for a tank 20" tall or would it be to much?

Attachments

• 1408799964761.jpg
    1408799964761.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 78
Do you think this would be a good choice for a tank 20" tall or would it be to much?

I don't know how I missed this. Yes it would work, but the spectrum is going to be pretty white and will give you a pretty dull look to your corals IMO, is look for one with a blue white ratio that's flipped from that one. Sorry it's so late but hope it helps.

Ooh send those my way!!

Was about to post them in the id thread. They grow like a weed though, I think they're at 15 polyps right now. Would be happy to send some your way when I get around to cutting :D

Need advice from the Ric
King. I got my first one last week, a blue and green. It seems to folde over on top of its self a little (there are three mouths, is that how you refer to them?) and is moving about a half inch a day away from where I placed it. How do I get it to sit still and spread out?ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1409707799.125588.jpg

Back
Top Bottom