Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What kind of flow are they in? They could also just be acclimating to your tank/lighting, but honestly they look pretty normal in that pic, they kind of spread out over each other like that. Are they in one solid rock or individual frag plugs/rocks?

They really weren't attached to anything, just a few pieces of rubble but nothing I could glue down. I think they found their happy place because they don't seem to have moved much today. They are in a low to moderate flow, they may have been trying to get less flow or less light. Now I need to find a rainbow one to add as it's neighbor :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Nothing really, was thinking of picking up a new coral on my day off next Monday. Other than that tanks on auto pilot really. I'll take a FTS for September later.

Red do you anything on Mickey Mouse mollies?

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Red do you anything on Mickey Mouse mollies?

Most of my fw experience is with rainbows, so can't be any real help on them. But if Mac says there easy, I'd trust him, I'm about to be in the process of re stocking a fw tank so I may pick his brain myself ;)

My mollies have been dying one by one. One of them would stay on the bottom of the tank and do nothing and go to the corners. When I feed them he/she is the only one that stay behind and doesn't eat anything. Then like a couple days later my mollie will die then the same thing will happen to the next Molly

What should I do I have six guppy one Bala and three Glofish?

Why are we talking about glofish in a nano reef thread? Lol

Sent from my C6730 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

What should I do I have six guppy one Bala and three Glofish?

Honestly your best bet would be to post that question in the fw sick fish forum here, there are way more knowledgeable fw aquarists on here than me. If the mollies were all bought at the same time it suggests some sort of parasite/disease to me, anything more specific than that though and I'm pretty much no help :eek:

Why are we talking about glofish in a nano reef thread? Lol

Sent from my C6730 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'll admit I had to look up what a glofish was, I thought it was a typo for goldfish :p

Well just leaving the lfs with 2 zoa frags I have no room for :eek:. Just went in for some more phosgaurd.....

If I'm still shoving corals in my tank then you have plenty of room :p

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

It'll take a little tweaking but I found some spots in happy with. Just started the drip :)

Ok here's my blind robberies from the $5 frag rack :D

99% sure these are mauls

Not sure on these, but I loved the speckled look of em ;)

And the September FTS

Back
Top Bottom