Oscar tank PLEASE HELP!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have it all planned, I get the fx5 for my birthday in september from my parents and I'll get my 200 for christmas,, unless I can pass my driver test so I can get my ID and start driving and get a job haha

KRAKEN said:
I have it all planned, I get the fx5 for my birthday in september from my parents and I'll get my 200 for christmas,, unless I can pass my driver test so I can get my ID and start driving and get a job haha

Very nice

Thanks :) ^ I love fish keeping, at one point I was running 4 tanks, one was a guppie tank, the other a fan tail gold fish, then neon tetras, and the oscars were baby's, my little brother dumbed a whole tub of fish food in the tetras when I was at school and killed them all, the fantail died from electric shock when my brother put a desk lamp into the tank, and the guppies got fed to the oscars because that's what I had them for lol this is a hard hobby without any of my own money but I manage,

Well you might be able to make it to christmas I just hope your oscars don't have any aggression issues. Good luck

josh7 said:
Well you might be able to make it to christmas I just hope your oscars don't have any aggression issues. Good luck

They were from the same batch and have bin together sence day one, I haven't seen one bit of aggression yet:)

KRAKEN said:
They were from the same batch and have bin together sence day one, I haven't seen one bit of aggression yet:)

Thank you:)

Re homing oscars, if you are from PA area they are free to good home

I have an oscar as well, and I am in love with that fishie! Your tank is actually a bit small for two Oscars. You should have a 100 gal with fish that size...esp since they are very messy fish. ;)

As for the filters, though, I recently bought an Aquatop canister filter for a 75 gal tank for $60 on Amazon. I love it! It's super quiet and is so easy to install. And it does a terrific job filtering the water. The only complaint is the output flow, but I kept two HOB filters just for more circulation and water agitation. ;)

Everything is in top condition, I had a dirty rock that cent the water dirty

Back
Top Bottom