Panda family photo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bkiggy I know exactly how you feel. I think mine are getting close but have no real way of knowing for sure. shellyx- I envy you! (but in a good way) congrats! So are you going to let them on the glass and leave it to mother nature or collect the eggs?

bkiggy I know exactly how you feel. I think mine are getting close but have no real way of knowing for sure. shellyx- I envy you! (but in a good way) congrats! So are you going to let them on the glass and leave it to mother nature or collect the eggs?

Thanks! Going too leave it too mother nature I,ll keep my fingers crossed. It's the second time in two months I swear it's got something too do with live bait but I could be wrong :)

"Live bait?" What do you feed them?

sometimes I feed them live bloodworm I usually have some left over from my elephant nose. Both times she laid eggs she had bloodworm for two nights, but it might be a coincident? I'm sure I,ll find out lol

Couple more I was able to capture

image-85549998.jpg

Attachments

• image-744190006.jpg
    image-744190006.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 44
  • image-2666807013.jpg
    image-2666807013.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 59
I've got panda cories, eleganza one and venezuala ones. Difficult to photograph though as they are too busy playing in the bubbles.

Attachments

• image-1968647201.jpg
    image-1968647201.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 65
  • image-510768517.jpg
    image-510768517.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 62
  • image-3124172507.jpg
    image-3124172507.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 65
  • image-3500669429.jpg
    image-3500669429.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 63
I didn't realize how popular the albinos were. I can see why though, they are cute little critters. Are you planning on upping your mini shoal any? The more the merrier with these guys.
I often wondered if there even was a species of corydoras that preferred solitude over company. Anyone know?

For a 40 gallon I think 8 is enough. They keep the gravel pretty clean. I don't want to over crowd them... Also have a pictus and USD. They all like each other

I agree bkiggy. Lol
I was wondering if Stu was planning to add to the 2 albinos.
I've got 3 baby pandas about 3/8" long that my one lfs traded me and i just noticed today that they are starting to join the "parade" around the tank at chow time. They're like the little caboose bringin up the rear!
I gotta get a pic.

Albinos tend to be loners. My pictus and albino were BFF until the other Cory's showed up and now he's pouting. But they still swim together at night. I'll get more only if I find really cool unusual ones like the black ones.

I like the bluish green sheen on them.

:) me too. I never noticed how pretty they are before. Then with this tank, I just felt like they would look really good. I like how they contrast with the red of my bloodfin tetra, compliment the color of my female GBR, and stand out from my sand.

Back
Top Bottom