Panda family photo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey who knows maybe the moderators will give us an Armoured Catfish section after seeing this thread! It has been really active lately.

Love my cories. Cant wait to get a couple more

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121217_145805.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121217_145805.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 54
  • ForumRunner_20121217_145839.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121217_145839.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 64
  • ForumRunner_20121217_150602.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121217_150602.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 60
The 2nd pic,what cory type is tht,ita gorgeous :)

Its a black Venezuelan Cories. Quite rare I think but one of the easiest Cories to breed.

the corydoras in question here is actually a color variant of C. schultzi, called C. schultzi "black". it was discovered over a decade ago through breeding, and it is being mass produced. thus, it is not rare (assuming a fish is rare when it is wild-caught and the supply is sparse).

source

the corydoras in question here is actually a color variant of C. schultzi, called C. schultzi "black". it was discovered over a decade ago through breeding, and it is being mass produced. thus, it is not rare (assuming a fish is rare when it is wild-caught and the supply is sparse).

source

+1 to this.....

This thread should be renamed "The ultimate cory thread"......it makes me want corys :lol:

They're just awesome little fish that are perfect for aquarium life being fairy small, small bioload, peaceful, active and clean up leftovers.
Just can't beat em imo.

Back
Top Bottom