Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
150gl biotopeish that's been cycling. For abt 6wks now with a few bn plecos. Its the one next to the lil 40b... Lol.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ryno & bandit GBR bloodlines are officially crossed and holding strong. Looking goid in my opinion. They are in big girl now.

Hold up.... cb and ryno have rams I'm just hearing of as I'm in the market for rams??? People just let me know where the line starts so I may humbly fall in line.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hold up.... cb and ryno have rams I'm just hearing of as I'm in the market for rams??? People just let me know where the line starts so I may humbly fall in line.

If Poppa doesn't set you up I should be able to do something...(y)

Indeed we do. The really young ones in the pic are of the first bloodline crossing the male was bandits bloodline, female was my bloodline. Ill say the same as CB, if one of us cant help ya out the other will.

No not at all. They can show when stressed, angry, etc... They're mad because of WC & pics near their eggs.

Some discus have 9 bars, some have 14 bars, and pigeons have none.

Thanks a lot guys, I honestly can't believe I've been surfing aquabid for rams before looking at home (here) for them from people I talk to daily, I guess for some reason it didn't dawn on me. I'll be in touch.

Since you said that TMRC, I've got a proven breeding pair of 6" blue diamond discus i was gonna list there before too long. Guess i should ask here if anyone wants them first. Lol.

150gl biotopeish that's been cycling. For abt 6wks now with a few bn plecos. Its the one next to the lil 40b... Lol.

I spot the Java mommies!! I'm glad that they're being put to good use.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

So this big guys cycle is taking for friggin ever.... Grrrrr. Ammonia <.025. 0 trites. Trates >10 but <20. This is taking forever.

So this big guys cycle is taking for friggin ever.... Grrrrr. Ammonia <.025. 0 trites. Trates >10 but <20. This is taking forever.

Tank looks like its always been there, sweet man!!!
Your almost there with the cycle if your on the downside, shouldn't be long.[emoji38]

Clem

Not a single white egg this morning.... High hopes for the turquoise eggs hatching with a high percent rate today.

So.... With the loss that MSU suffered. All my boys gotta do is win Saturday against Baylor, and they will be #1 basketball team in all the land. Crazy to think i feed their butts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom