Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A day early?! USPS early for a change?!! It can't be!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My delivery date for plants was the 11th and I had 2 boxes of plants show up today :lol:

They on their A game but had another damaged box :(

Caleb

My delivery date for plants was the 11th and I had 2 boxes of plants show up today :lol:

They on their A game but had another damaged box :(

Caleb

They are not on their game...East Coast devil strikes again. Hans delivery was supposed to be here today and last tracking update was the 6th...
Though they did get all my packages I sent on Tuesday delivered today, 2 where a day early, 1 on time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

*comfies* Wish I could send you some happy shipping juju

I'm glad they didn't get all sneaky sneaky with the eggs XD Looks like a pain to deal with when they do!

Good morning... Gooood moooorning.... Its great to stay up late.... good morning.... Goooood morning, to you.

Grab a cup of coffee and come say hi. Lets talk tank stuff. Im excited.... My discus have been busy All night.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Poppa, if you ever do dirt, don't forget to replace the sand cap after a rescape. Looks like Dune in there after I turned on the pump. D'oh!

I've done dirted.... Once. Messy and I've achieved better with sand.

Its more work than i want. And i can get the same thing through my clay fert balls.

Fair nuff. I'm not done beating my head on this wall. I think it might give before I do. ?

This is the second time I've seen you mention said clay. Whats the composition?

Its my own concoction i created with the help of an aquatic ag professor @ K-State U.

Honestly im always afraid to share specifics abt my own creations. It worries me someone will try it and it wont work for them or something goes wrong. I don't wanna be blamed.

~_~ Hokay. So you dump everything in a bowl, mix well, make balls and stick it in the dirt like root tabs?

I think just about everyone in the hobby knows there isn't any such thing as cookie cutter. You and I could get the same setup in a box, the same species fish, the same methods and measurements for everything and still come out differently in the end. The air is different, the water is different, the elevation is definitely different. That's just how it is.

Indeed. It can be done theory. But just theory in my opinion.

Is it 8am yet? Stores need to open so I can go get more sand >_> While I wait, I'm curious about what you feel your biggest success is so far with your fish! Maybe you'll get bored and be able to sleep ^_^

Good morning... Gooood moooorning.... Its great to stay up late.... good morning.... Goooood morning, to you.

Grab a cup of coffee and come say hi. Lets talk tank stuff. Im excited.... My discus have been busy All night.

I get up early....:angel:
You sleep at all?:nono:
Good Morning sir...(y)

Is it 8am yet? Stores need to open so I can go get more sand >_> While I wait, I'm curious about what you feel your biggest success is so far with your fish! Maybe you'll get bored and be able to sleep ^_^

Breeding discus, and rams.

I get up early....:angel:
You sleep at all?:nono:
Good Morning sir...(y)

No sleep. If i lay flat i cant breathe that well. With my illness fading comes the "coughing the crud out". The breathing treatments are helping though. Just makes it tricky to actually get to sleep. Once I'm asleep its not restful, and i wake up from coughing fits. Ill crash eventually I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom