Question concerning freshwater stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow nice tank!
Don't worry, all of us go through that crazy fish but moment lol
Watch your parameters closely, ps, I've noticed that after adding my fourth kuhli loach, they became much more active

Wow nice tank! Don't worry, all of us go through that crazy fish but moment lol Watch your parameters closely, ps, I've noticed that after adding my fourth kuhli loach, they became much more active

Thank you!! I was going to add four loaches but I got the last three.... Actually the last four but the lady at petsmart DROPPED one on the cart and couldn't get it back in the breeder box and... Well let's just say we had to have a memorial service for it.

Thank you!! I was going to add four loaches but I got the last three.... Actually the last four but the lady at petsmart DROPPED one on the cart and couldn't get it back in the breeder box and... Well let's just say we had to have a memorial service for it.

How do you drop a fish out of a net?

How do you drop a fish out of a net?

I can't make this stuff up.....it was ridiculous,,, those loaches are quick little guys but she was trying to dump it in the box and missed the box and dropped him on that mobile cart thing they have there.... She tried to pick it up, my daughter was freaking out..... It was like a bad low budget horror movie...my daughter is 10 and asked what they were going to do to wake up that fish dad?!?!?!?!?!?!

I can't make this stuff up.....it was ridiculous,,, those loaches are quick little guys but she was trying to dump it in the box and missed the box and dropped him on that mobile cart thing they have there.... She tried to pick it up, my daughter was freaking out..... It was like a bad low budget horror movie...my daughter is 10 and asked what they were going to do to wake up that fish dad?!?!?!?!?!?!

Wow thats horrible

Back
Top Bottom