Rasboras?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mommaof4boys

Aquarium Advice Freak
Anyone who has had or currently have rasboras, please share with me your favorite type... I've just discovered there are SO many different breeds and I'd love to see what others opinions and experience with them are! Thank you! :)

I,ve got harlequins great little fish really peaceful never bother any of my fish, always shoaling together. I also like the neon rasboras bit I have no room for them!

I agree they have really deep colours, mine have all paired love the little dance they do!

I like my harlequin rasboras, they aren't too big, fairly peaceful, and although they ocassionally chase each other, there is no fin damage. BUT there are at least three different species all sold under the same name. If size of fish matters make very sure you know the differences between the three/four species, one of the smaller species might get eaten if its tankmates are too big.

I love MicroRasboras. Chilis are probably most popular

Thank you everyone, I appreciate the responses! Has anyone had any experience with a different breed than Harlequin?

Back
Top Bottom