Wanted: RCS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lokismom808

Aquarium Advice Regular
Looking to start a 10 gallon planted shrimp tank.
Anybody ship to Hawaii????
Would really appreciate some help and suggestions. Thanks

jcolon said:
Haha... Since i assume your in Hawaii look at this shrimp.
Petshrimp.com -- All about shrimp

It's one I'm considering for a another future shrimp tank.

You assumed right my friend :)
Thanks for the info but they're going for five bucks each and since this will be my first try at a shrimp tank I'd rather go with something cheaper. Also they sound to good to be true you know the old saying. Anyone ever bought these that you know of?

You assumed right my friend :)
Thanks for the info but they're going for five bucks each and since this will be my first try at a shrimp tank I'd rather go with something cheaper. Also they sound to good to be true you know the old saying. Anyone ever bought these that you know of?

I'm hoping to be the first ... of anyone I know ... to get them. I've read on other sites of the amazing abilities of these shrimp. The only thing that's for 100% keeping me from taking the plunge is that they do look so similar to RCS.

As for RCS ... plenty of members do offer them ... can't say about shipping to Hawaii.

They aren't freshwater shrimp so it's not a real replacement for RCS. That company sounds kinda sketchy to me anyway. -_-

I'm following this thread! I'm also looking for some RCS!

jcolon said:
I'm hoping to be the first ... of anyone I know ... to get them. I've read on other sites of the amazing abilities of these shrimp. The only thing that's for 100% keeping me from taking the plunge is that they do look so similar to RCS.

As for RCS ... plenty of members do offer them ... can't say about shipping to Hawaii.

Please keep me posted if you decide to get them. They do sound awesome, almost indestructible.LOL....
Hopefully someone will take pity on me and offer to ship some over for me ✌

I keep my opea ula in a vase no heater no filter water change once a month or so
They're extremely small & active

What island are you on? I live on the big island and have opae ula or I also have some red rilis available again but these tend to go fast.

Back
Top Bottom