Scarlet Skunk Cleaner w/eggs question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Install4Vz

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello to all. I am new to the hobby and my 30g tank has been up and running now for two months. As the subject states I have a shrimp that is carrying some eggs and my question is, if I add another skunk cleaner shrimp at this point is it likely the two may have problems due to the fact the shrimp I currently have has eggs and may become aggressive to its new tank mate. I would love to have the eggs hatch. Is it too late?
I would also like to mention this site has been EXTREMELY helpful in all of my purchases as well as the care and maintenance of my tank. Thanks so much!!!! :D

I dont' think you'd have a problem with a second cleaner, they aren't very aggressive. BTW, I wouldn't hold your breath on any eggs hatching. It's pretty much impossilbe to breed these guys, something in your tank will eat the eggs.

So the shrimp will eventually release the eggs? If she does then I'm sure you are right. I bet the fish will love them! Thanks for the reply!

Back
Top Bottom