Shopping Online... Sugesstions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alexrd09

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am looking to buy a cleaner crew and some corals but am not sure what site to order from. I have looked on liveaquaria.com but it seems a bit expensive in comparison to reefscavengers.com. Any others i should be looking at?

I dont buy my live stuff online because I want to observe it first but the downside is that it`s pretty expensive but it`s worth it to me to pick out what I want. All supplies and equipment I order from Liveaquaria.

I don't have a close lfs so I order most of my stuff on line. I've had absolutely wonderful luck with Drs Foster and Smith (aka Liveaquaria). All of the corals and inverts I've ordered from them have arrived in excellent condition (only one sps coral arrived broken into pieces and they credited me). You might want to check a recent post from Ziggy about corals. He's selling off some beautiful colonies.

I once bought a bulb anenome,skunk cleaner shrimp, and a Mandarinfish from an online shop and was very disapointed the only thing that survived was the shrimp. the Mandarinfish was dead on arrival and the anenome was never any good (never open) and met its demise a week later so i for one will not be ordering online again and like melosu said its better to observe first. i now make a round trip of 100 miles to the nearist shop.

Back
Top Bottom