Should i take these fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishygurl

Aquarium Advice Freak
My dads colleage wants to get rid of some of her fish. As far as i can gather, she is a 'fish person". I can probably take them, I think but i wants your opinions first. The fish are:
"a ram" dont ask if its br or gbr she has no idea
"two, bottom feeders" cories, im pretty sure, which is good because i only have two
"6 assorted tetras" as soon as i get a bigger tank ill try to get some schools for these guys. From the information i can gather there are two sets of 3
For info on my excisting tank see sig. I think i can do it with PWC 2 times a week. What do you think?

fishygurl said:
My dads colleage wants to get rid of some of her fish. As far as i can gather, she is a 'fish person". I can probably take them, I think but i wants your opinions first. The fish are:
"a ram" dont ask if its br or gbr she has no idea
"two, bottom feeders" cories, im pretty sure, which is good because i only have two
"6 assorted tetras" as soon as i get a bigger tank ill try to get some schools for these guys. From the information i can gather there are two sets of 3
For info on my excisting tank see sig. I think i can do it with PWC 2 times a week. What do you think?

Tetras, ok
Cories, ok
Ram... I would say ok, mainly because it is living with tetras no prob.

Just my .02

The 3 rams I see the most are GBR, BR and Gold Ram. from what I hear the Gold rams are sensitive, moreso then GBR's.. but I see no agression problems at all.

If the bottom feeders are CAE then I wouldn't bother..

Back
Top Bottom