Show fish for a 10 gallon tank. Suggestions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They ship with heat packs ;)

I've got several species currently en route to me right now from new york. I'm a bit nervous! lol

Heat packs wouldn't be an issue to obtain. I wouldnt be willing to pay the shipping price on giving away a fish though D:

just out of curiosity becuase you cant tell from the pictures, how big is she in inches? Why is she a puffer, because shes chubby? or does she puff out? I just think shes so cute!

Lol! She's about two inches, minus her tail. That's how you measure them, and yes, because they puff up huge when in danger, they are called puffer fish. She is extra large in that picture because she just ate an entire adult ghost shrimp

I dont know why but I always imagined puffer fish to be pokey!! so does she ever feel in "danger" and puff up for you? Like of like an octapus spraying ink when he feels in danger...

fish get all the cool things :D

Tasha said:
I dont know why but I always imagined puffer fish to be pokey!! so does she ever feel in "danger" and puff up for you? Like of like an octapus spraying ink when he feels in danger...

fish get all the cool things :D

And we get iPods, tv, cookies, computers, Aquarium Advice...

Yeah, fish do get everything.

And we get iPods, tv, cookies, computers, Aquarium Advice...

Yeah, fish do get everything.

Hey ide trade almost all that to be able to be "puff out all cute" in danger.... when I get threatened with danger I dont look so sweet, LOL

And panda cories are super cute. I'll post a thread where we can mope about how much fish have! Lol. ;)

Don't wanna hijack this thread.

You guys are fine. :) and no, i try not to piss her off that bad :p

Yeah I guess not, but its kind of like when you say no to your toddler for something and their lip goes out and they cry and look so sad, but it LOOKS SOOOOO cute, kinda sucks they only do it when scared, because im sure its REALLY cute too!!

I bet lol. She is skittish but never threatened I guess lol

Unnecessary shipping can be just as stressful and deadly as cramped living spaces. Sort of a double standard. Lets not talk down to members who obviously care for their fish just because they were misinformed and don't have something that you think they should be able to. He's explained his situation and he's trying to find that beautiful puffer a good home.

Thanks Josh! I think everybody started to understand. And I can understand that once you have a home and can buy all this stuff, it's hard to imagine not being able to acquire it. I mean, money isn't the object here.. It's simply the space constraints

Back
Top Bottom