Show off your Betta(s)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beautiful babies!

Thanks!! They are finally growing up, lol. I have a ton of babies in a large bin now set up with filtration and dividers... Note to anyone who is thinking o breeding betta- be careful what you wish for, lol, luckily I am friends with a couple lfs owners who will take them as soon as I can get them to take flakes!!

I absolutely LOVE the gumball machine!! My hubby stopped me from buying one to modify. Nice to see it working!!! Pretty crown tail!!

60074-albums9317-picture37579.jpg

Dragonscale Gas Call him the Chameleon because he changes from the blue to tanzanite to green. He is my favorite, but don't tell the others!

60074-albums9317-picture37578.jpg

I think he was annoyed because I was right next to him and not feeding him!

60074-albums9317-picture50084.jpg

The white dots are Nerite eggs on the glass.

The cholla wood had been floating like that at the top of the tank for a couple weeks and he had been loving hanging out there. One day I bumped it and it sank to the bottom and he found it and started hanging out in it at the bottom of the tank :lol: You can't see it very well in this pic (he is the community Betta), tricolor butterfly half moon blue red and white trim.

I don't have a picture loaded of Grumpy, depending on his mood I will call him Stormy, he is a cobalt burgundy black orchid Crowntail who doesn't like to get his picture taken. His daddy was a champion fish and he and his bro (has a home at a friend's and is cobalt black orchid) came from MartinisMommy.

My daughter has a turquoise blue veil tail which she adopted from her friends brother as a break-up fish, the fish he got back from the ex-girlfriend. He came in a cloudy lava lamp tank :nono: She took him since her "mom can save him!" He now enjoys a 2G planted tank with heat and a filter.

Dragonscale Gas Call him the Chameleon because he changes from the blue to tanzanite to green. He is my favorite, but don't tell the others!

I think he was annoyed because I was right next to him and not feeding him!

The white dots are Nerite eggs on the glass.

The cholla wood had been floating like that at the top of the tank for a couple weeks and he had been loving hanging out there. One day I bumped it and it sank to the bottom and he found it and started hanging out in it at the bottom of the tank :lol: You can't see it very well in this pic (he is the community Betta), tricolor butterfly half moon blue red and white trim.

I don't have a picture loaded of Grumpy, depending on his mood I will call him Stormy, he is a cobalt burgundy black orchid Crowntail who doesn't like to get his picture taken. His daddy was a champion fish and he and his bro (has a home at a friend's and is cobalt black orchid) came from MartininsMommy.

My daughter has a turquoise blue veil tail which she adopted from her friendsw brother as a break-up fish, the fish he got back from the ex-girlfriend. He came in a cloudy lava lamp tank :nono: She took him since her "mom can save him!" He now enjoys a 2G planted tank with heat and a filter.

Your bettas are beautiful! wish i had room for more :)

Over the years, I have kept soooo many, almost all the colors/more common ones anyway, and I wish I could just have a big tank full of them- living peacefully! They are soooo beautiful and usually have such distinct personalities!

My crown tail and veil tail

Attachments

• image-344186422.jpg
    image-344186422.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 452
  • image-229214078.jpg
    image-229214078.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 451
Back
Top Bottom