Show off your Betta(s)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Since I'm following this thread and I just got a new betta... Here you go!
His names Thor... :)

Attachments

• image-3456677174.jpg
    image-3456677174.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 430
This is Dubya - so named because he is always on the prowl for MWBD (mass weapons of betta destruction). That can be the red on the bottom of the thermometer, the light on the heater, or a piece of pennywort floating by...

In this photo, it was the thermometer.

73133-albums11477-picture50551.jpg

Last edited:
This is Dubya - so named because he is always on the prowl for MWBD (mass weapons of betta destruction). That can be the red on the bottom of the thermometer, the light on the heater, or a piece of pennywort floating by...

In this photo, it was the thermometer.

Lol he is {awesome}!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Lol he shares a 2.5g tank with 2 large ghost shrimp. He hasn't even though about attacking them! Such a nice betta compared to my other... He doesn't allow anyone in his tank :)

Awesome! I'd like to try RCS with my betta but I'm afraid he'll eat them. He seems very docile though

Awesome! I'd like to try RCS with my betta but I'm afraid he'll eat them. He seems very docile though

I was wanting to try RCS but Petsmart didn't have any... I glad I got ghost shrimp though. They are extremely active and climb all over the tank :) too cute

I was wanting to try RCS but Petsmart didn't have any... I glad I got ghost shrimp though. They are extremely active and climb all over the tank :) too cute

My LFS had all black ones recently(not sure what they were) that looked really cool.... But my substrate is black so they probably wouldn't stand out lol

My LFS had all black ones recently(not sure what they were) that looked really cool.... But my substrate is black so they probably wouldn't stand out lol

Hm, that's different... The only place I can get a small variety of shrimp is an Uncle Bills Pet Center that's like... 30-45 mins away... And it's super cold out right now so I'm scared to have any shipped... o_O

Here's my beautiful betta. He's a veiltail male. His names Flare since he always flares at the most random things (plants, decor, his reflection) lol.

He's also very docile. He's in a community tank with many other fish and he never bothers them . :)

image-1080239001.jpg

image-1082413535.jpg

image-2998544694.jpg

Here's my beautiful betta. He's a veiltail male. His names Flare since he always flares at the most random things (plants, decor, his reflection) lol.

He's also very docile. He's in a community tank with many other fish and he never bothers them . :)

He's beautiful!

Hm, that's different... The only place I can get a small variety of shrimp is an Uncle Bills Pet Center that's like... 30-45 mins away... And it's super cold out right now so I'm scared to have any shipped... o_O

I always see good deals on ebay but I'm also afraid to have them shipped!

Wow, brilliant colors on him!

I've never seen one with such orange fins! So pretty!

Thanks. He's actually prettier in person when his blue highlight show better. I think they canal his color "mustard gas". Lol.

AngelLover, I love your light Betta with the aqua highlights. Sooo pretty!

Thanks. He's actually prettier in person when his blue highlight show better. I think they canal his color "mustard gas". Lol.

AngelLover, I love your light Betta with the aqua highlights. Sooo pretty!

Lol nice color name! Thank you, he's starting to gain more pink as the days go by! I just lost my blue and purple one, her

Back
Top Bottom