Skimmer ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sidneyfirepm

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Does a skimmer clean the water on top of the tank or do i need something just for that ?. I need HOB skimmer and does anyone know about SKILTER FILTER good or bad. I need cheap but good.

THANKS

You will hear people give bad opinions of the seaclone, but I have had three of them on three tanks and never had an issue with one. I have always gotten good skimmate from them and they are only around $80.

I have a Remora and love it. I have to empty it about every 1.5 days and it pulls some good stuff. Takes about 2 weeks for it to break in though.

carey said:
I have a Remora and love it. I have to empty it about every 1.5 days and it pulls some good stuff. Takes about 2 weeks for it to break in though.

Iv heard u say several timesbu love your Remora. I just can't seem to get mine to pull like others say there's is. Iv tried lots of things... threw it in sump, bought surface skimmer, tried using different pump, just seems to either be to watery or nothing really comes up! Don't get it!

Back
Top Bottom