Starting Up A Nano!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
New ricordia! In love:) Going to rockscape and then take another picture. Well not me. The bf will. I haven't seen the tank in 2 wks now:( Lame.

Attachments

• image-2658473887.jpg
    image-2658473887.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 107
Thanks:) LOVE ricordias...was looking tonight on coralfanatics.com, amazing stuff. Too bad I don't live in the US! Go figure. And we might hold off on a fish right now. Our twin spot rocks...and still kinda sad about our little box buddy passing. Sucks.

I gotta pic of a ric here.. And i think that the tank is too small for a lot of the things I said including the boxfish

needmorecowbell said:
I gotta pic of a ric here.. And i think that the tank is too small for a lot of the things I said including the boxfish

Love the blue! And the boxfish was so small. Like so so small. He was happy all the time it seemed, ate and then was stuck to the filter so not sure what happened. I cannot want to get more ricordia. Have to figure out online shipping though.

needmorecowbell said:

I started a post on ricordia so we can see more photos! You should post yours there...if not I will! ;)

Back
Top Bottom