Stocking ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Freshwater fish guy

Aquarium Advice Activist
10 g tank ideas i want some snails and some shrimp. I don't want any danios mollies plates or barbs or tetras .And I don't want the fish to eat the snails or shrimp

Check into nano fish. Galaxy rasboras, sparkling gourami, scarlet badis, clown killifish, endlers, and many others. In fact I've seen some knock out 10g and smaller tanks with 6 Scarlet Badis and a colony of Red Cherry shrimp. Borderlesscott has such a tank. Then if you could find some of the little horned nerite snails it would finish the tank off nicely.

Your pm inbox is full, I can't send anything else so here goes, try erasing some messages to help...

Loading... said:
I'm listening but 1st what's wrong with convicts?
2nd the eels will stay underground and come for food only... So if 2 barbs it looks like 3 fish in tank then when you feed the eels come out..

Sorry for disagreeing I'm 13 and ignorant...

They will constantly be bullied by the Oscar and also will be living a stressed life with a fish over 2x its size in there. As for the eels, they will still have a bio load and will be crammed. Again, not my tank so you choose. I am not trying to be mean, just saying what I think is best for your fish

Back
Top Bottom