Stocking ideas??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

majormo

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have been planning a 20g (30x13) tank, and I had a pretty solid stock planned, but it's my first tank over 10 gallons I've had and I'd like to have a vibrant and happy population, any suggestions for possible stocks?

Do a really cold tank, because that's what I want to see. Get some small anchovies or some other small schooling fish

Cory's, livebearers, and [emoji222] ....oh that's what I have. Lol

If you mean corycats yes they're a very good choice for a peaceful community tank. They do best in groups of 6+ ,there are many different kinds and you should match them to your tank conditions.

The more you have the more schooling behaviour you'll see. I have three of the most popular kinds and wouldn't set up a tank without them.

If you mean corycats yes they're a very good choice for a peaceful community tank. They do best in groups of 6+ ,there are many different kinds and you should match them to your tank conditions.

The more you have the more schooling behaviour you'll see. I have three of the most popular kinds and wouldn't set up a tank without them.

Oops! Yes Cories

I have 4 in my 55g & they school rather well and are a lot of fun to watch. I have a 15 gallon guppy tank as well and have shrimp and snails in with them. Had been considering a few cory as well.

Back
Top Bottom