Taking a poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
First off I would like to thank everyone for taking my poll. Here is the deal with the poll, we have a balloon ram already and it white and yellow with sparks in it. We also have to regular German gold rams. So it's gonna be the 1 st pic so we have the same number of balloon rams or the second pic just cuz. We only have room for one more. This is what our ballon looks like now. So what would go with now knowing what we have? Thanks again everyone!!

Attachments

• image-3834740025.jpg
    image-3834740025.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 61
I think the second is a better looking fish but the first will probably look better with what you already have. Just my .02 good luck with the decision.

The second, I'm partial to the non-deformed body shape. IMO the balloon would/will have a hard time fending of non ballon rams

The OP already has one of that type in with 2 regular types. I'm sure if there were problems the OP wouldn't consider making the same 'mistake'

I would go with the first simply because two of each type would look better than 3 of one and 1 of the other.

I think that's what we plan on, is going with a balloon ram.

The OP already has one of that type in with 2 regular types. I'm sure if there were problems the OP wouldn't consider making the same 'mistake'

IME rams can get quite aggressive with one another at times. Also IME fish with body deformities have a hard time defending themselves. I have lots of rams and other cichlids and have personal experience dealing with their aggression. I hope the OP is aware of this before he ends up losing some very expensive fish

I am aware of that and as of right now the two regular and the one ballon are just fine. There is also three angles in the same tank an they all get alone, I also have another tank I can get them out if something goes wrong and my LPS works with me if I have problems.

Back
Top Bottom