Teen aquarists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey everyone! I'm 15 and I got my tank, it is a 40 gallon, on craigslist last week. I got it for forty bucks for just the tank. I ended up buying an Aqueon quietflow 50 and my API HOB from my established 10 gal. With the help of API QuickStart and seeded material, I added fish within two days :) anyway, thank you for listening to my story! Any feedback is welcomed! Thanks!

Hey! I'm 14 and here are my 4 betta tanks. I have a filter, stand, and decorations for a 25g tank that I got for free now I'm just waiting for a cheap tank to come along! I have no idea what I'll stock it with though!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390615478.063810.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390615499.052654.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390615558.617465.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390615582.537417.jpg

Nice! Can't wait till you get those fish for the 20g Jessica! :)
What kind of plants are you gonna have? If your gonna have any plants.

From what i can see, i think 1/10 people have had aquariums, but 1/1000 people do any research... So I would say us teens here are the ones doing the research. Lol

From what i can see, i think 1/10 people have had aquariums, but 1/1000 people do any research... So I would say us teens here are the ones doing the research. Lol

Lololol naa i think about 1/100-150 do research. But i know that i have done at least 5hrs of research on each species of fish i have plus another 20+hrs of research on tank setups and fish i dont even have right now

Im not even into africans and i can name most already, i can name almost all new world cichlids by there scientific name and tell you all the basic information about them. At the moment i have some very nice, rare around here fish.

Hahaha ya, my festae are about to breed anytime now. I actually havent turned the lights on yet so there could be eggs and i dont know. Why havent you been on kik?? we miss you!

Ah I know, I'm back on now actually for good. Life happened and I kinda dropped out of aquarium stuff got awhile but now that I'm moving and redoing my main tank, I'm back for sure! And congrats on the breeding

Back
Top Bottom