Teen aquarists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome I really only follow my local stores around me on fb for when they've got new deals in. Like one of my lfs has wild caught Betta pairs in at the moment. I just stared at them or like half an hour they were so beautiful. I just did some clipping on my tank so it's not worthy showing and I'm still tryin to balance my nutrients to plants and co2 as I have some algae setting in.

Any suggestions on my tank. The hygro will grow back and fill up that back right corner. I think I'm finally...happy with this tank.....I took out a failing carpet of brazillian chain sword yesterday and am actually enjoying the open space an layout. Not sure if I should move things forward more or what I should add something to that open space. I'll be adding more amazon swords to the back corner when the one I just put in grows and propagates. Plus thinking of maybe some crypt undulata and wendti in front of the dw and moving the parva down more. Any suggestions or thoughtsImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410783126.066369.jpg
Sorry for the dodgy iPhone 4 photo.
There is diatoms on the giant baby tears but it won't be a problem as I'm about to pick up a small school of otos.

I'm trying to get my chain swords to fill in the bottom of my 55g.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I gave up on them. They looked strong two weeks ago they've been in since Easter when I set this tank up. But they just kept on getting dug up by my rams and became a real algae magnet. My lighting is a diy led system I put together so that's probably my main fault and I need to start up a diy co2 system.
May try dwarf sag but that'd be it

I have a really strong coral life light. What's your subtract? My rams have never dug up mine.

You guys really need to tell me your account names lol, i got like 10 followers today and im not sure which ones are you.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Fluval strat, was the cheapest and only substrate I could find at any store. I'm not really allowed to shop online....?

Mines matt_finn97, I don't post any pics of my tanks though.

I bought activ flora. It's supposably the best subtract for plants. I had to buy it online no store near me had it.

Yeah wish I could buy online, so frustrating. This is my first planted tank though. I think I really finally happy if I can get rid of this diatoms....

Why can't you buy online? Just looked up you Instagram and you're 16. You can basically drive.

Yea, I've been told many times that I'm waisting my money. I've also had my own debit card since I was 12.

I have a savings account which I'm not allowed to use for another few more months. Because I'm going to need all the money I can get because I'll be movin out in another two years.

You guys really need to tell me your account names lol, i got like 10 followers today and im not sure which ones are you.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

WESLEY_AREND or something like that

Back
Top Bottom