The Forty Gallon Breeder Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay,
So I came home from school and the chocolate gourami is dead. The betta is close to dead an the rummy is developing ich. I need to get it a school before it gets stressed out some more. And I'm not sure why its happening. I changed the water yesterday, and the only thing above 0 was the pH around 7.4-7.6 and the nitrates at 20 ppm.

Ya uh oh wasnt that gourami always unhealthy though? And hopefully that the ich wont spread before you can get rid of it

Wow, I have heard that chocolate gouramis tended to have this happen, but I have never kept them. Are you still treating for ich, or do you need to raise the heat again? I would wait to add more rummies until the ich is gone for sure. Sorry about all your fishies though. :(

The cherry barb was one that I didn't catch to give back to the store for store credit, I forgot it was even in there. Yep they were pretty quick to give it but only because it was closing time and they didn't want to net it back in and put it back in the tank so...

Hmmm. Sorry, its just i still dont trust free fish, not after what's happened to me last couple of times... that they couldnt have taken the extra 10 seconds to put the fish back in the tank makes me pretty suspicious...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom