The most amazing tank ever...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

grimes135

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have been trying to find amazing home aquariums on the internet with little success. it is always nice to have something to aspire to. one site that i have found that it absolutely amazing is www.oregonreef.com. This guy is a genious with nearly all tasks being completely automated. anyways, i was wondering if any one else knew of any dream set ups. thanks.

yeah i know what you mean mel but i have already spent many hours admiring those tanks and i was just seeing if you guys knew of any other place for inspiration. the 850 gal tank at oregonreef.com is amazing and it is fun trying to see how i can incorporate his idea into my setup.

It's a nice tank to be sure but there are several member with SW tanks here at AA whose tanks are just as beautiful IMO.

oh i defintately agree, i am particulary impressed with many of the members reef tanks, and they are something that i one day wish to acheive.

I plan on spending hours admiring yours and others tanks on this website. But I understand Grimes.

As for "dream setups" (aka endless money holes :roll:) I like to browse the archives of reefkeeping.com's tank of the month.

Most are around 100-180 gal tanks and explain in detail the equipment & methods used. While 500+ gal tanks are nice to look at most are well out of range ($20k+) so I prefer the above link which is at least closer to my price range.

There are plenty of great tanks here as well but rarely do any post on the intricate details of how they achieve such great looking tanks.

Back
Top Bottom