The Sixty Gallon Build :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha my lfs had HUGE ones a few months ago. Try were probably over a foot tall with loads of leaves. I didn't get one though lol

Tcal01 said:
Fez ia sooo cute :) your rams are gorgeous too. Have u ever breed them?

I know! I love him :)

No, I only had one and he died this morning :(

He had an infected injury and probably some other disease that I didn't know about. :(

George9 said:
I know! I love him :)

No, I only had one and he died this morning :(

He had an infected injury and probably some other disease that I didn't know about. :(

Oh no IM sorry :( he looked healthy in the video

Gboy66 said:
Yeah it definitly is!

Can we get an updated stock list/wish list?

Yep! When I get home I will post it. I gotta run now. Be back 8 PM your time gboy

Okay. Got home, turned on the lights and there's Fez free swimming in the middle of the tank! He's never done that! Yay. I'm gonna get worms tomorrow for him though. I don't wanna starve him. That reminds me. I haven't been feeding any of my fish for the past few days haha

Stock is:
X1 PEACOCK EEL!!!
X9 angels (on the list at a lfs when they get room in the tanks, so most will be gone soon)
X1 apisto
X6 kuhlis
X4 platies
X4 various rainbows
X4 Kerri and rummynose tetras

And ya! Future:
X1 more male apisto
Large school of cherry barbs or Kerri tetras once 'most angels are gone. Would Fez eat 1.25-1.50" tetras? He hasn't eaten my current ones. I like Kerri tetras better than cherry barbs :)

Woohoo! Sounds GREAT! i'd also recommend maybe a cool, or rarer pleco!

Fez will be fine with them. Peacocks have such small mouths, that are good:)

George9 said:
Okay. Got home, turned on the lights and there's Fez free swimming in the middle of the tank! He's never done that! Yay. I'm gonna get worms tomorrow for him though. I don't wanna starve him. That reminds me. I haven't been feeding any of my fish for the past few days haha

Stock is:
X1 PEACOCK EEL!!!
X9 angels (on the list at a lfs when they get room in the tanks, so most will be gone soon)
X1 apisto
X6 kuhlis
X4 platies
X4 various rainbows
X4 Kerri and rummynose tetras

And ya! Future:
X1 more male apisto
Large school of cherry barbs or Kerri tetras once 'most angels are gone. Would Fez eat 1.25-1.50" tetras? He hasn't eaten my current ones. I like Kerri tetras better than cherry barbs :)

Lol aren't you the one that told me two male Apistos in the same tank was a bad idea ;-)

skywhitney said:
Lol aren't you the one that told me two male Apistos in the same tank was a bad idea ;-)

I did! I know, but in another forum someone else posted something that Two males were fine. I pm'd SM to be sure though

Gboy66 said:
Woohoo! Sounds GREAT! i'd also recommend maybe a cool, or rarer pleco!

Fez will be fine with them. Peacocks have such small mouths, that are good:)
Yay kerris!!!! I would man, but my mom cut me off on bottom dwellers! She says no more because theyre ugly. Sigh

George9 said:
I did! I know, but in another forum someone else posted something that Two males were fine. I pm'd SM to be sure though

Haha i read a lot of stuff saying that if there was enough plant cover and breaks in the line of sight they would be ok. Good call on the PM though :)

George9 said:

Yay kerris!!!! I would man, but my mom cut me off on bottom dwellers! She says no more because theyre ugly. Sigh

Your mom cut you off??? What??? Not possible:D

skywhitney said:
Haha i read a lot of stuff saying that if there was enough plant cover and breaks in the line of sight they would be ok. Good call on the PM though :)

Yeah, I hope it works out :)

Gboy66 said:
Your mom cut you off??? What??? Not possible:D

Yep :( there should be a law! I'll write a letter to Obama lol

George9 said:

My ABN is all over my tank...just gonna throw that out there...

skywhitney said:
My ABN is all over my tank...just gonna throw that out there...

Ugh. You think I should get one? I'll look around for some cool ones :) maybe I can override my mom with the power of DAD

I kinda like bn plecos. Would I be able to add one with the angels still there and hold off on the second apisto until they're gone?

Back
Top Bottom