Thumper828 75 gallon build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yours looks.bright! I may switch it to yellow for a while. ." I don't always run both on orange.. when I do..i drink dos equis"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I think that is the biggest reason I run it on the yellow..Plants do great under it and it does look a little brighter.

I think that is the biggest reason I run it on the yellow..Plants do great under it and it does look a little brighter.

I like it.. I'll be switching it up when I get home.. I keep seeing all these amazing sat tanks and than I look at mine and it doesn't seem to match up.. i guess patience is key huh?! How long until you got results from the 36bf? 18" tall?

I think my 36BF is 21" tall...I seen noticeable difference with in a couple weeks...biggest help was when I went pressurized CO2....

Now that's ahh spicyyy meatahhballl!

Can I ask you a stupid question? You run only canisters? Do you think hobs defeat the co2 saruration??

I was actually wanting to run my aquclear 70 with this tank also..but the dern thing wont fit over the lip of the rim all the way... you can put the water kinda high to keep splashing to a minimum, There seems to be a lot of people doin' it that way..If I could I would have my AC on there now. Guess I will have to get a sunsun after I get another light. I would get a AC 110 but the sunsun canisters are cheaper , plus you can put a lot more media in them...

Man! Both the 36g and 75g look great. Amazing growth with dual Sat+'s on that 36g, especially being a 21" tall tank!

Yours looks.bright! I may switch it to yellow for a while. ." I don't always run both on orange.. when I do..i drink dos equis"

Haha!! Nice dos equis reference here! I started thinking of those commercials and one with the Sat+ came in mind. Like, "sharks have a week dedicated to him," ... "he can have a lightning storm inside his 40 gallon that can hold 75 gallons," he is the most interesting man in the world! **ROTFL**

Haha!! Nice dos equis reference here! I started thinking of those commercials and one with the Sat+ came in mind. Like, "sharks have a week dedicated to him," ... "he can have a lightning storm inside his 40 gallon that can hold 75 gallons," he is the most interesting man in the world! **ROTFL**

Ha..that is hilarious!!

Man! Both the 36g and 75g look great. Amazing growth with dual Sat+'s on that 36g, especially being a 21" tall tank!
No doubt..I am real impressed with there Lights. I am still up in the air about the additional lighting I need. I really like the thought of having that e-series but I could save a lot of coin buy just getting another Sat+. I thought about goin' with the bml fixtures but that would be a bump over 3 Ben's plus a dimmer. I have also entertained the thought of the Finnex planted +...I just can't seem to make up my mind on this. I just don't want to spend the cash and then wish I went a different route In 4-5 months

The finnex is a great light, i feel like running it alongside a sat is like having pickles and ice cream, they're both awesome on their own but combined..not so much.. I'd say another sat would do the trick without breaking the bank.

I am definitely leaning that way more and more....I mean I could theoretically by 2 48" Sat + and still come out cheaper than the 1 e-series or bml..plus it would make the top of my tank look alot neater or 1 48" sat + and build a hood...?

Or what if you add a Sat+ along with a Current Satellite LED (non plus version)? So 2x Sat+ & 1x Sat? Or triple Sat+'s? Haha

Or what if you add a Sat+ along with a Current Satellite LED (non plus version)? So 2x Sat+ & 1x Sat? Or triple Sat+'s? Haha

Triple sat+'s? Too much dos Equis!
Late to the party as usual. Awesome tank. I could swim in it.
I haven't spoken to OS in a while. I know he had some health challenges recently. Hope to hear from him soon.

Back
Top Bottom