Thumper828 75 gallon build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im gonna get the E series..I guess..I think it will open up my plant selection. Plus I will have The 2 24" sat+ still there. It will be a couple of weeks before I am able to pull the trigger...bills got to come first...dang it... I will keep you guys in the loop for sure, once I get it..Any way I got another small issue...filtration..i was going to pair my eheim pro 3 2075 with my awesome AC70 but it wont fit all the way over the lip. So I was thinking either a sunsun canister or AC110..what do you guys think...

I love my fluval 105. You'd need a 305/6 to replace your AC70.

Yeah fluval canisters are nice! But I suppose if you're looking to cut cost, people seem to generally be happy with their SunSun cans. I wonder if a Fluval C4 would fit over the lip?

Anyways, can't wait to see the setup with the new light. It's going to be a killer combo on this tank!

Oh yeah you're right Brian. They are really pricey. I found a 105 used for cheap but everything else was expensive. The Tetra HOBs are cheap and mine is pretty good. It just doesn't have great biological filtration, but that is usually overemphasized; you should be fine.

I got that eheim at a good deal it was slightly used but I love it..dead silent and big...

Definitelylooking forward to the new light ..I would go ahead and pull the trigger but I need to take care of some things first...All donations will be accepted to speed this process up......!

Hey guys/gals....just a little update. Tank is doing good. I am getting a little growth with the Sat+ ..but not like it was in my 36. My DHG is already sending runners and is filling out a lot fater than I thought it would. Maybe it grows better in the sand..? I do have the osmocote+ root tabs underneath it...Ill post a pic in a little bit...

20140804_093919.jpg

Pics!! As you can see I got a bit of a bloom going on,..I as hoping I would miss this stage but I guess The New Tank syndrome has struck...

Attachments

• 20140804_093919.jpg
    20140804_093919.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 84
Looks good to me man!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks yall, I am surprised at the growth considering I only have the 1 row of Sat+..I plan on doin a rescape once I get additional lighting and plants..

Hey yall,..just a quick update I did pull the trigger on an e-series, E-120 from Fosters and Smith..Couldn't pass It up..It was on sale plus they are having a 10% off..even on the on sale products..so it was around 250...I will take some pics as soon as I get it installed..

Yeahhhh buddy!! I'll be making a generous donation to dfs shorty:)

Awesome! E series huh?! Haven't heard of many large tanks with it.

Got a bit of collectoritis going on though.

Awsome man,..you goin in for an e-series to..??

Nahh, just another sat for my 10g panduro tank, i like the idea of having three tanks in a row that all have one remote haha..

Hey yall,..just a quick update I did pull the trigger on an e-series, E-120 from Fosters and Smith..Couldn't pass It up..It was on sale plus they are having a 10% off..even on the on sale products..so it was around 250...I will take some pics as soon as I get it installed..

Nahh, just another sat for my 10g panduro tank, i like the idea of having three tanks in a row that all have one remote haha..

Awesome & awesome! May the RGB force be with you!

Back
Top Bottom