TMRC's Tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
First up is the nano tank.
FTS

A few shots of the guppy, it really doesn't do him justice. He has lots of yellow in his body and his tail color is unlike any I've seen.

This shows his true body color better but obviously its pretty blurry.

Just hit it with aiptasia x. Not the worst pest you can get.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Nice, any ideas on stock?

IMO a diy rig would be cheaper unless you use metricide 14. The diy would also be less of a hassle because you don't have to mess with it daily.
The biggest problem I had when running diy co2 was trying to get a good seal on all the bottles. I think you can buy a rig, and if you don't want to deal with sealing problems that might be an option.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Nice, any ideas on stock?

Not really sure yet. Going to do a goby or blenny of some sort, some shrimp, a clown (possibly maroon) and some corals.

I'm taking your advice on glut/diy rig and setting up a diy co2 injection source for my nano. Purchased some supplies today. I'm hoping to get some pic updates up and create a YouTube channel to upload videos.

Also, I went to pick up the rest of my clown barbs but they hadn't came in yet. I picked up a school of 8 smaller cherry barbs and introduced them. All has been good so far, they are active and the cichlids aren't paying them attention.

Just posted something about DIY Co2 on your Co2 thread, hope it helps. I like your tanks, and those clown barbs are awesome!

Did water changes on all my freshwater tanks tonight. I set up my diy co2 on my nano and realized I've got to get a new filter for that tank, the top fin 10 isn't cutting it.

Came back to give the nano tank some extra treatment today, changed another 4 gallons and cleaned the filter really well. Im working on version 2 of the co2 bottle top at the moment with a 4 way valve I had laying around. I really only need two but I had this sitting here.

It won't be anything fancy until I can get a few more pieces I need.

Random question, any plants that will not be eaten by severums? I tossed a shoot off of my java fern in and they're munching on it. I'm floating some drift wood to get ready to build a more natural scape and would like to do one large live plant.

It won't be anything fancy until I can get a few more pieces I need.

Random question, any plants that will not be eaten by severums? I tossed a shoot off of my java fern in and they're munching on it. I'm floating some drift wood to get ready to build a more natural scape and would like to do one large live plant.

In my experience no. My severums even tried to eat silk plants.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom