Unexpected

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angry the Clown

Aquarium Advice Activist
I was looking over the tank today, and found this little guy:

baby-pleco.jpg

The little one is about 3/4" long, and I was extremely surprised to see him. Anyone have any idea of how old he may be?

I have been concerned about my male albino bristlenose, as I haven't seen him in about 2 weeks. He wasn't hanging out in his usual cave (which he excavated!) I guess he found some new digs... Maxwell Smart style. I have NO idea where in the tank he is, and there really is no reason to go looking for him. The female is out everyday, not nearly as shy as the male.

Thanks for looking, I just had to share!

Very cool, I will keep my fingers crossed that more ARE on the way. The little albino is hard to get a good picture of, as the skin is translucent, and reflects the wisteria jungle where I found it. :) I haven't seen any others yet, but now I am looking a lot more closely!

EDITED to add:

Was just checking over the tank before the lights come on, and I found at least 3 or 4 more babies, all 1/2 an inch or less, and still no signs of Dad. :) :D :D :D :)

Back
Top Bottom