UnstopaBULL's 29 gallon planted aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They're moving around, they're just posers tho lol. Took a picture after I had the lights off also so they're still dazed and confused ( never had the lights on when I acclimated em) . The plants are doing good ludwigia is growing very leafy but growing slow, anubias is doing decent r indica is growing fast but getting lots of diatoms. I'm doing DIY co2 after I get my first report card.

Sent via the power of my aching thumbs

Whats your trates at? Diatoms usually only show up in high nitrates if I remember right

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Well filter works blah blah blah everything is normal. A new development has occurred today I saw the angel that I'm pretty sure was female cleaning a spot a couple inches above my filter intake. Noticed she had a either a bloated stomach or a stomach full o eggs. Also noticed that she has paired off with the big blue angel and chases the widefin away to the other side of the tank the big blue isn't cleaning with her however.... What do you guys think... I think she's ready to lay... But I'm far from an expertImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1443889700.380487.jpg sorry for the sucky pics where it makes the water look nasty btw

Well filter works blah blah blah everything is normal. A new development has occurred today I saw the angel that I'm pretty sure was female cleaning a spot a couple inches above my filter intake. Noticed she had a either a bloated stomach or a stomach full o eggs. Also noticed that she has paired off with the big blue angel and chases the widefin away to the other side of the tank the big blue isn't cleaning with her however.... What do you guys think... I think she's ready to lay... But I'm far from an expertView attachment 278764 sorry for the sucky pics where it makes the water look nasty btw

Angelfish looks good! And it seems like those crypts are doing alright as well

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

It's a slow road my friends right before I left for a little I saw rthat they had latmyrd about 30 eggs. Sorry for the spelling in in a rush

It's a slow road my friends right before I left for a little I saw rthat they had latmyrd about 30 eggs. Sorry for the spelling in in a rush

And naturally within the hour they're eaten by something. I'm thinking the other fish stressed them out so the Angels ate them. Plus the Angels are new parents so they will need a couple tries. If only I had another tank for the Angels...

And naturally within the hour they're eaten by something. I'm thinking the other fish stressed them out so the Angels ate them. Plus the Angels are new parents so they will need a couple tries. If only I had another tank for the Angels...

On the bright side you have the assurance that your fish love their tank if they are spawning :)

Caleb

Haha they better love it... With the addition of the Rams island Big blue I decided to step up my WC game 3 30% WC's a week. Hopefully more than enough

Not much my dude. Picked up 3 types of Buce and added some tall thin driftwood prices that I liked. Since I don't have any lava rock I guess I will put the Buce on a peice of driftwood near the top of the water so it can get the most light. Everything but the crypts and Rotala , and anubias and Java has stopped growing. It saddens me. Might do some stock changes if I get a seperat with tank for the Angels. Will upload some
Pics tmrw.

Cn

Your ludwigia was great. All of the ludwigia grew super fast-and then just completely stopped at the
Same
Height. I think I will do
Some trimming with the tops and replant them.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1446257780.732898.jpg ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1446257797.965563.jpg
Added the driftwood I talked about. I think I will make some
Prices try and touch the surface of the water. Other than that I
Liked it. Buce will float until I can find some time to tie it to the driftwood or find the best place for it. Got a mug shot of the big angel today right after turning lights on.

Cn

Thx it's pretty high quality and hard to get IMO.

Cn

Nothing new to report other than Buce is doing good. Also
Got some Hygro Compact from an LFS. Decent roots after I trimmed them.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1447004915.552318.jpg

Cn

Alright, moved some of the plants to my emersed setup, been a while since I updated this thread, got some exciting news, a fish friend hooked me up with a pair of T5HO's plants and an apisto pair of my choice wen I can get them..that should let me be able to grow some more demanding plants which is great..the apistos will be sick! But they will most likely stay in a 20 Long...

Back
Top Bottom