Vallisneria nana experience?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No. That is regular Dwarf Sag. Look for Sagittaria subulata 'True'. That Dwarf Sag in the link would still work. They have the same hardiness. Put a couple root tabs under them, and keeping dosing a little bit of ferts, and you're good to go.

I asked the seller if this is the plant with thin leaves and he said yes. if its not then dont know why he said that.

i googled true dwarf sag but i dont see anything difference between them do you have any pictures of the difference?

thanks

I asked the seller if this is the plant with thin leaves and he said yes. if its not then dont know why he said that.

i googled true dwarf sag but i dont see anything difference between them do you have any pictures of the difference?

thanks

There's a small difference in leaf width, with the true variety looking more like Micro Sword. The true variety will remain smaller in time. Sometimes people are just trying to make a sale, but like I've said, both of these would work in your tank.

Dwarf Sag (regular variety)

z9uDR1v.jpg

True Dwarf Sag (look at the bottom of the picture)

em3DrUD.jpg

thanks i appreciate your help!

yeah sort of see the difference now, i understand but im trying to get close to a grassy effect as i can

Back
Top Bottom