Water Temperature

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZCNY

Aquarium Advice Activist
I keep my water around 78 I just gave all the fish I am planning to get into AqAdvisor and i came up with a temperature issue

[SIZE=-1]=>64.4 - 75.2F: Zebra Danio
=> 78.8 - 86F: German Blue Ram[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]=> 64.4 - 77F: Platy[/SIZE]

has anyone kept these fish with the same temperature as me and had any problems ??

While it's best to keep them within their suggested water parameters, it should be just fine to have them a few degrees out of their optimal temp range as long as the temperature of the tank is stable.

I guess the Zebra Denios are the ones I am most worried about bc it looks like they like cold water but thank you for your help

I guess the Denios are the ones I am most worried about bc it looks like
y like cold water but thank you for your help

I've had 6 zebras in my 25 gallon tank for about a year now at 77 to 78 degrees with no issues. Sometimes during a WC the temp varies a bit 1 or 2 degrees either way but overall the tank temp is stable. I'm in AZ and the cold water tap temp is in excess of 82 degrees during the summer. I let my water sit out in buckets for 24 hours prior to the WC and that lets it cool down to around the 77 to 78 then I add it in.

If i was u i would try and set the temp around 78 just because gbr's can be sensitive sometimes to parameters

Back
Top Bottom