What kind of anenome?thanks :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kelly0707

Aquarium Advice Activist
Could someone tell me what kind of anemone this is? The base is pink and its white with pink tips.

Thank you

image-231981745.jpg

It looks like a Haitian to me.

I am relatively new to saltwater but I do feel pretty confident in my id.

I'm sure someone with more experience will chime in soon as well.

It looks like a Haitian to me.

I am relatively new to saltwater but I do feel pretty confident in my id.

I'm sure someone with more experience will chime in soon as well.

Thanks. I have been looking online but It looked like a few so I thought I would ask.

Thanks again. I hope it does well with my coral and the clown hosting it? I posted a pic of the clown do u know which one that is?

You're welcome.

I don't believe condy's are very friendly when it comes to anemones though. I don't know a whole lot about anemones but did research some as I thought about maybe getting one in the future. I do know that all anemones need pristine water conditions, a stable tank, and high lighting.

I was actually looking at that thread and just now noticed it was you that posted it.

Again, I'm not very familiar with clowns, besides my own ocellaris clowns. From my little knowledge and just from comparing pictures it does look like a clarkii or maybe a juvenile tomato. The tomato clowns lose strips as they get older, going down to just one I believe. I've been trying to find a better site for more details in identifying clowns.

Back
Top Bottom