Where can i buy frogbit?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure if you're looking for Amazon frogbit but when i got mine I found it on ebay.

I've gotten it twice from two different sellers on there. Sadly though I killed both batches through various means. Hopefully you have better luck.

c_leed said:
I've gotten it twice from two different sellers on there. Sadly though I killed both batches through various means. Hopefully you have better luck.

I'm just curious because i will soon be getting frogbit, but how did you kill it?

I'm just curious because i will soon be getting frogbit, but how did you kill it?

Keep in mind that those two batches were the only plants I've ever had so I'm a total newb with them. The first batch did amazing for a few weeks when I was doing my fishless cycle. They died though because my ph kept crashing on me. I think that lead to iron defficancy, at least that's what I was told.
The second time? No idea honestly. It never grew at all. I'm thinking it may be because I went from lidless to a glass lid, but honestly I don't know.

c_leed said:
Keep in mind that those two batches were the only plants I've ever had so I'm a total newb with them. The first batch did amazing for a few weeks when I was doing my fishless cycle. They died though because my ph kept crashing on me. I think that lead to iron defficancy, at least that's what I was told.
The second time? No idea honestly. It never grew at all. I'm thinking it may be because I went from lidless to a glass lid, but honestly I don't know.

Oh, ok thanks I was just curious:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom