white spot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cjrom1022

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 20 gal tank i recently treated/ am still treating for ick. i put 1 teaspoon of salt per gal at 86° for 2 weeks. i changed about 5 gal every day. i started slowing the treatment about last week, and started doing water changes every other day/ every 2 days. yesterday i noticed one of my neon tetras has a large white spot and 2 smaller ones. they don't look like ick though, they're too big. i took pictures but i'm unable to attack them (i'm using the app and apparently there's an error?) the biggest one is near his tail. he's acting normal and staying with the school of the 5 other ones. any idea of what it is?

I've noticed an error with adding pictures if I try and add more than one on the app. Does the white patch look fuzzy at all? What water conditioner are you using?

I've noticed an error with adding pictures if I try and add more than one on the app. Does the white patch look fuzzy at all? What water conditioner are you using?

no they don't look fuzzy. they look like ick, like how they protrude. but they're bigger and i'm still treat the tank for ick. i use the regular water conditioner from api. it's been working fine

Can you upload a video to youtube?
There is a little trick to uploading a picture or video here, but with some effort you should be able to figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom