Wigglers 2: Birth of a hatchery & everything Angels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
45 mins.... Ishh.... Nahhhhh i havent looked into this at all.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Already there :lol: I asked that and then kinda realized I could check myself..... But how far is this from you, if you actually want some help?

I'm about 2 1/2 hours by car from the main campus of the University. Don't know for sure where the aquaculture depts are. I see other areas with UF dept of... around the state. So you would need to check that out then let me know so I can give you a better idea. (y)

Seems like the main lab is in Ruskin? If I were to do grad school that's likely where I'd be.

Holy crap though there's an online master's program!

Seems like they have the aquaculture undergrad program at the main campus...

Danged map key mislead me. . doh.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah, you have to be careful with those map things. We have 2 distances,1- "As the crow flies" and 2- "As the car drives". Not all roads lead from one side of the state to the other side. :D:lol:

Yeah, you have to be careful with those map things. We have 2 distances,1- "As the crow flies" and 2- "As the car drives". Not all roads lead from one side of the state to the other side. :D:lol:

As you've probably heard before.... "You can't get theyah from heyah"

Seems like the main lab is in Ruskin? If I were to do grad school that's likely where I'd be.

Holy crap though there's an online master's program!

Seems like they have the aquaculture undergrad program at the main campus...

I don't want to get you all excited but Ruskin is actually an hour closer:brows: and deep into the heart of the fish farms.:whistle:

I don't want to get you all excited but Ruskin is actually an hour closer:brows: and deep into the heart of the fish farms.:whistle:

Well there you go! I bet you anything my advisor has contacts down there, he could probably get me in with someone :brows: Although.... online masters program, I could just stay in Maine where it's nice and cold :whistle:

This is some cool info guys about the University program there in Florida, it gets me thinking your never too old to learn!!![emoji38]

Clem

This is some cool info guys about the University program there in Florida, it gets me thinking your never too old to learn!!![emoji38]

Clem

I just like to play with all the cool toys. :brows::ROFLMAO: I had some great connections at the U of Miami's school of Marine Sciences many years ago so I got to play a lot. That's how I learned about the Gaschromatigraph. It saw stuff in our water you wouldn't believe. :eek:(y)

I just like to play with all the cool toys. :brows::ROFLMAO: I had some great connections at the U of Miami's school of Marine Sciences many years ago so I got to play a lot. That's how I learned about the Gaschromatigraph. It saw stuff in our water you wouldn't believe. :eek:(y)
Knowledge is Key for success!!![emoji38]

Clem

Dont you guys have jobs???

How is U of F for environmental biology degrees? Northland College on the Wisconsin border of Superior would be my dream but FL sounds nice...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

How is U of F for environmental biology degrees? Northland College on the Wisconsin border of Superior would be my dream but FL sounds nice...

Over 20yrs, at currently.
Plus 10+ yrs other jobs...[emoji38]

Clem

Job? Sure I do, I have 3. :eek: The difference is I run all three from my house. :brows::D:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom