Will Petsmart...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
o_O you kidding it's gonna take me a month just to get the money for my kit ! lol out of the few hundred dollars I get i can only take out 60 every 2 weeks when I get my pay check...Which I still need to get cuz i got paid today...

You made a point about the tetras nipping eachother. I must say they are very nippy fish, whether you keep them in large schools or not. My friend has a large school of seven and they are still very nippy. I have two, and they are nippy but not to the point of actually hurting eachother.

But still, you can take back fish you just can't get any store credit or anything, so its basicly just like dropping them off. I had to do that with a molly of mine that became very hostile towards any other fish.

They don't hurt each other but the smaller one likes to pick on the big one and it's like watching a jousting match....

Yeah they are very nippy. As long as they aren't hurting eachother I don't see whats wrong with it. Now my tetras fins do get a little bit ragged -- Cultivated fin variety-- but there usually isnt any major damage.

Yeah, but just after I emailed the petsmart thing (which they just told me to go to the actual petsmart to see what they said, lot of help they are X3) I came up with a way to keep them, and talloulou was helping me with my decision which I'm still trying to figure out X.x lol

Back
Top Bottom